Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

I just got this Inox espresso maker. How do you use it? I looked around on the web, but it's not clear.

All the pieces appear to be there. A couple of the plastic parts are broken, but I don't think it will affect the performance.

There's a vent on the side I think will release compressed steam. So, I think what you do is tighten the valve on the spout and put in water and coffee, then put it over a heated surface and wait for it to get hot. My question is when do you know it's ready to pour? I don't want it to explode!

Update: I tried filling it with coffee and water. I put it on the stove and braced myself. After a while, the water boiled and steam came out of the pressure release on the side. I opened each of the valves to see how the steamer and the espresso maker worked. Not much came out of the espresso maker release, but I did get a little. In the end, the pot was full of coffee. The espresso I made was marginal. This certainly takes some finesse! I'm still open to ideas and suggestions here...

Views: 917

Replies to This Discussion

I wound up selling this espresso maker to someone in my community who loves beautiful appliances like it. Sonce then, I have seen several in coffee stores here and there.

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service