Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged 'mcrorie' (30)

← Back to McRorie Community Gardeners
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Signs of Spring!

Hello, McRorie Gardeners! Signs of Spring are all around at the garden! I saw this beautiful robin kicking up a dust storm yesterday. Th…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Feb 12, 2015

A Great Day at the Garden

I dropped by the garden today and took a peek at the lovely plants. That's Shane in the photo above, one of our gardeners, with a turnip.…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Dec 24, 2012

Thriving Community Garden!

I know some of you aren't gardening at McRorie anymore and probably miss seeing what's going on. Here's a photo from this afternoon that s…

Started by Michael Levin

2 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Michael Levin

A Look at my freshly planted patch at the McRorie Community Garden

Hi to all here at Zoobird! Those sprouts you see above are in my garden now. If you're gardening at McRorie this season, how's your Fall g…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 23, 2012

Great Days at the Garden

Hello Zoobird! Yes, here in Gainesville, FL the garden is fine, thanks! I've got lots of plants growing in my patch: my tomatoes, courtesy…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jun 15, 2012

Out with the Old

My patch at the community garden has blessed me and my friends and family with lots of broccoli and salad greens this past season. The coll…

Started by Michael Levin

0 May 14, 2012

Fresh stirfry broccoli ::: last cutting

From beautiful McRorie Community Garden: in truffle oil with jalapeños, white onions, sriracha and fresh crushed garlic Carmelized in a da…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 7, 2012

Tomato Sprouts are Sprouting

Can you see it? There's a tiny sprout in the upper right corner. Tiny, tiny, but it's coming up. These sprouts started out in the grocery…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 22, 2012

Sprouting Seeds

My tomato seeds are sprouted!   I planned in advance a little and got some seeds for this season. It ws easy to sprout them. I just put th…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 14, 2012

A Great Day at McRorie Community Garden

Yes, it's that time of year in this brilliant place, Florida. You know what I mean. If you live anywhere that has citrus, you are fully aw…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 13, 2012

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service