Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged 'poetry' (15)

← Back to Poetry Zoo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sye Sanders ::: Love on the Forecourt

Sye reads from his latest book of poetry "Nasty Little Intro #7".  Taxi cabs, steamy windows, messages scrawled in the steam...all these a…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Feb 6, 2016

Our Gal in Gabon ::: Naomi Butterfield!

Naomi has made a big move. She's gone to Gabon! Yes, her heart beat a different rhythm and decided it was time for a major change. Click he…

Started by Michael Levin

0 May 14, 2012

Your Camel is Loaded to Sing

Your Camel is Loaded to Sing The Camel   Is loaded to sing.Look what good poetry can do:   Untie the knot in the burlap sack  And lift the…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 28, 2012

For Heidi

We want to keep you safe and sound, Away from danger all around, And so at home you'll have to stay, And live your life some other way Inst…

Started by Lois Hudson

1 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Tim Kinney

A Tribute to Charles Bukowski...on his birthday!

Charles Bukowski. Iconic. Unique, original, prolific. What he wanted to say, he said. He wrote tremendous numbers of stories, poetry, and…

Started by Michael Levin

1 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Tim Kinney

Gary Snyder on Ecology and Poetry - part 1

Gary Snyder inspired writer Jack Kerouac. He's represented by a character in "The Dharma Bums". But, he's a real character in this life.…

Started by Michael Levin

2 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Michael Levin

Bluebird, by Bukowski

The Irish love the spoken word...reciting poetry from memory is an admired skill... I was at Finca Mycol (Living off the Grid) this we…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 15, 2010

Some Things Are Happening Here

Sh'mal asked me to post this for him. Some of you know him as a social worker, others for his help with the homeless in Gainesville, FL.…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jul 3, 2010

Artist, by Lois Hudson

Artist Chip away, Sand rough edges, varied patterns, Circular, angular, jagged, straight, Peel, cut, shave, reveal New layers waiting to b…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 6, 2009

Sh'mal In Time

Sh’mal In Time I keep finding my way, sometimes circuitous, With each step, ahead of the other; Sometimes carefully placed, Many tim…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 5, 2009

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service