Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

It's the buzz. Everybody's talking about Couchsurfing. It's a place where you can line up a couch to sleep on. And, more.

Have any of you tried it?

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

I just started and I'm hooked! I made a whole group of new friends (including Michael Levin!). My first experience as a CSr, as we're called, was after being laid off. I had about 3 weeks I could just kick around, but not much money. I live in Denver and decided to visit my favorite mountain town, Crested Butte. I did a search for CSrs in CB, and one popped up who has many similar interests as I do but a few I'd like to learn about. It worked out great! He needed some interior design help, which is my profession, and I was able to oblige with plenty of good advice and elbow grease. He's teaching me a few things he's an expert on, and now I think we'll be long time friends. He took me around town to all the fun events that seem to perpetually go on in CB, and I made more friends of my own. He also had a student from Argentina visiting who is getting his tourism degree. I was able to practice a little of my Spanish and learn a few things about Argentina. It was an amazing first experience. It's a great way to broaden your horizons and make the world a smaller place without having to break the budget. I highly recommend it to anyone who has an open heart and mind and an adventurous spirit.

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service