Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged 'vegetarian' (11)

← Back to Zoobird Vegetarian Cooking
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jamaican Jerk Tofu

Yesterday, I was bummed that I didn't have some ingredients to make Thai sweet chili tofu to go with some delicious brussel sprouts an…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Dec 11, 2012

Saag Aloo, AKA Fun with Spinach and Potatoes

This is from Madhur Jeffries amazing cookbook. If you've never tried Saag Alloo, you gotta do it! It's so good and a nice twist on things…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jan 3, 2012

Chickpea and Cauliflower Curry

You've heard me raving about the Chickpea and Cauliflower Curry from Gainesville, FL's Buddha Belly. This is the real McCoy! I can't tell…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Dec 24, 2010

Sarah's Salad

Sarah whipped up this delicious salad at the Portland Hawthorne Hostel just before heading out to the Brew Fest. Rice/quintaGrated car…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 5, 2010

Get Spiritual, Eat Sweet, or Give Kombucha a Kick ::: You Pick!

There’s a book called “Finding God in the Garden”, by Balfour Brickner… You can read (I like it) or you can go outside and discover a…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jul 9, 2010

Veggie Burgers

Nick proudly told me he and Erin made a batch of delicious veggie burgers. He used a recipe from a guy called The Minimalist the NYTimes.…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jun 8, 2010

Why I Don't Eat Organic {inspired by Elephant Journal}

Photo by Michael Levin There's an eye catcher on Elephant Journal entitled "Why I Don't Eat Organic". The answer, of course, is becaus…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jun 6, 2010

Tempeh Satay with Peanut Sauce

I just got this recipe from Dr Agatson's website and wonder (as a tempeh neophyte) how you think itll taste with some of Artie's tempeh ins…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 22, 2008

Moroccan Vegetable Soup

Here in Dublin, Ireland the organic movement is in full swing. In fact, last week was Organic Week! Frost's Dulra gave tours and there wer…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Sep 23, 2008

Quinoa and Vegetable Stirfry

Quinoa (pronounced "keen-wah") is a grain used for thousands of years. It was particularly loved by the Incas, who found it hearty, health…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Sep 6, 2008

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service