Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

Michael Levin's Discussions (756)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Chandra. The combination f mint and cumin, turmeric, oregano and red pepper…"

Michael Levin replied Jul 21, 2014 to Spicy Spinach

1 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Michael Levin

"Thanks for this, Chandra! You know, the body is a temple and treating it like this i…"

Michael Levin replied Mar 26, 2012 to Mung Bean Kosumalli - A Spicy Salad-like dish!

2 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Chandra

"Chandra, thanks so much for posting these. I didn't remember "Asafoetida" today at t…"

Michael Levin replied Mar 26, 2012 to Four Authentic Southern Indian Vegetarian Dishes!

2 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Chandra

"I can't wait to try this. In fact, I just found a great place for bulk cardamom, so…"

Michael Levin replied Mar 26, 2012 to Date Balls : A Home-made delicacy!

2 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Chandra

"Chandra, This is my version of your Rajma recipe. I soaked the beans overnight and…"

Michael Levin replied Mar 21, 2012 to Rajma with a Twist (Red Kidney Beans Dish)

8 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Chandra

"Hi Chandra, Thanks for those answers. Now, a simple (seemingly) question: why no yea…"

Michael Levin replied Mar 13, 2012 to Rajma with a Twist (Red Kidney Beans Dish)

8 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Chandra

"Fantastic. I have a few questions, though. What is the advantage of grape seed oil?…"

Michael Levin replied Mar 12, 2012 to Rajma with a Twist (Red Kidney Beans Dish)

8 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Chandra

"That looks delicious, Chandra. I've made a red bean dish last week that delighted al…"

Michael Levin replied Mar 12, 2012 to Rajma with a Twist (Red Kidney Beans Dish)

8 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Chandra

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service