Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged 'botd' (10)

← Back to Bike Zoo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offroad biking in Gainesville, FL - Maps and Photos!

If you're looking for places to ride in G'Ville, there's a new website with passion. It's called Eco Agro Trails and G'Ville is featured ce…

Started by Michael Levin

1 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Michael Levin

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Schwinn hybrid

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Schwinn hybrid. Mr. Ed is 6'4". This large MTB has evolved into a mega comfy commuter. Dave (Bikes n More) re-ri…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 14, 2015

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Trek 728

This beauty is the handywork of Ryan Aulton, one of the proprietors of the fabulous 8th Ave Bikes and Coffee shop in Gainesville, FL. Trek…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Dec 17, 2013

Basso ::: 1980's classic road bike from Italy

This is one of the best road bikes around. It's a Basso. All Campagnolo, hand sewn leather wrapped handlebars, rides like ice. Love it. Wha…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 13, 2013

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Pake - fixed gear, fast.

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Pake - fixed gear, fast. Check the comments here for a description of this bike and how it rides.

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 13, 2013

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Bamboo Bike

Today's Bike of the Day {BotD} is a bamboo bike spotted by Dan (the man) Kahn. Bamboo is an interesting material. The sinewy fibers make i…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 22, 2013

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Tomis Aycock's artisan bike with horns and carpeted seat

Tomis Aycock's artisan bike with horns and carpeted seat. "I welded together some bedframe into a jig that I bent six layers of 1/4" bir…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 14, 2013

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Tim's Diamondback

BotD ::: Diamondback - more features than you can shake a stick at! Please stay tuned for the rest of the story!

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 17, 2012

Bike of The Day {BOTD} ::: Brompton

Today’s {BotD} Bike of the Day is a Brompton folding bike…  Bromptons have been around for years. They’re made in England. I spotted thi…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 7, 2010

{BotD} Bike of the Day ::: Bilenky

Bilenky This Bilenky bike was parked in front of the Whole Foods in Winter Park, FL. It’s fitted with couplers that allow you to break it…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 25, 2010

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service