Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged '' (89)

← Back to Bike Zoo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Line of Sight (movie)

Line of Sight is a movie about fixies and shredding and everything else. In a word, it's exciting. You'll have fun with the music, just…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Feb 24, 2013

Austro Daimler Bike and a little Rachmaninov...

The sun is just peeking through the clouds so I'll keep this short. Nearly time to go to the garden and do some work in the dirt! I was lo…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Nov 18, 2012

Rivendell Atlantis and Fuji Espree

I subscribe to a few online bike groups. Often, someone will post a bike wanted ad. This morning, I noticed a Rivendell wanted ad on the RB…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Nov 18, 2012

Soma Buena Vista mixte, by Tim Kinney

Some of the finest commercial frames being made are from Soma IMHO http://www.somafab.com/ They are one of several companies who are bring…

Started by Michael Levin

1 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Michael Levin

Bridgestone MB's

(photo of MB-2 from the Gainesville Garden Tour, 2010) I was in 8th Ave Bikes and Coffee last week and a gent came in with his Bridgeston…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Nov 18, 2012

Eddie Merckx Road Bikes ::: EMX-1 and Corsa

This is a fine example of a state of the art, Belgian Eddy Merckx road bike. It's an EMX-1. Click the photo if you want a closer look. Wha…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Nov 10, 2012

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Tim's Diamondback

BotD ::: Diamondback - more features than you can shake a stick at! Please stay tuned for the rest of the story!

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 17, 2012

Cardboard Bicycle Could Change The World

(Photo from Irish Times) I like everything about this bike. It's super cheap ($20) and made from recycled materials. When it wears out, yo…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 15, 2012

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Independent

This is Eric's Independent. According to Eric, it's a Boston, MA, USA built steel bike with state of the art carbon fork and components th…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 14, 2012

What's new in Your World? Mine's all about a Bike and a Pond...

Hello, Bike Zoo! I hope you all are doing well! I thought I'd just throw out some random updates and let you all know how I am doing person…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 14, 2012

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service