Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged 'bike' (54)

← Back to Bike Zoo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Fabulous Ciocc

This is a beautiful vintage Ciocc. Click on the photo to go to the set. Pelizzoli World (the bike shop that made it) favorited it! It's al…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Sep 20, 2011

Ideale Saddle & Old 10 Speed Bikes

Hey! Andy has created a Flickr group on Ideale saddles and old 10 speed bikes here. Check it out!

Started by Michael Levin

1 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Tim Kinney

Ideale Saddle no. 6

Does any one on the site own and ride an Ideale no.6 saddle? I bought an Ideale no.6 saddle online and am still waiting for it to be shipp…

Started by andrew

0 May 29, 2011

Question about Ideale Number 6 saddles

A question was posed to me about a saddle I have never tried: "Does any one own and ride an Ideale no.6 saddle ? How does it ride ? My sadd…

Started by Michael Levin

0 May 29, 2011

How do my bike components work?

This fine article compares Campagnolo and Shimano. In the process, many of the details of bike components are discussed. Here's another tha…

Started by Michael Levin

0 May 9, 2011

Fixie Love

You'll love this movie - it features music by David Byrne and lots of cool fixed gear bikes! Please let us know what you think...

Started by Michael Levin

0 May 6, 2011

Any tips on how to install a kickstand on my bike without totally messing up the paint?

(lovely photo from LovelyBicycle)   Get an old rubber inner tube. Cut two strips to wrap around the chainstays.These rubber strips must be…

Started by Michael Levin

0 May 3, 2011

Karl Edwards' Art Bikes

I ran across Karl Edwards' website and thought I'd share it with the Bike Zoo.   Karl's webpage begins "There are two things I really li…

Started by Michael Levin

0 May 3, 2011

Grocery Bikin'

Elephant Journal contributor Ryan van Duzer takes us on a wild grocery commute in Boulder, CO! What kind of trailer is he using? Check o…

Started by Michael Levin

9 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Tjasa Torres

Bike of The Day {BOTD} ::: Brompton

Today’s {BotD} Bike of the Day is a Brompton folding bike…  Bromptons have been around for years. They’re made in England. I spotted thi…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 7, 2010

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service