Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged 'bikes' (46)

← Back to Bike Zoo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bridgestone MB's

(photo of MB-2 from the Gainesville Garden Tour, 2010) I was in 8th Ave Bikes and Coffee last week and a gent came in with his Bridgeston…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Nov 18, 2012

What's new in Your World? Mine's all about a Bike and a Pond...

Hello, Bike Zoo! I hope you all are doing well! I thought I'd just throw out some random updates and let you all know how I am doing person…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 14, 2012

Plastic Bucket Panniers

You gotta love the Instructables. What do you think of this bucket pannier idea? I'll say one thing. They sure will carry more than your ru…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 11, 2012

Got kids?

This is Eric Nolan's Trek 850. It's been kid-enabled. I love how it's even got a crank and pedal for the little passenger in back.

Started by Michael Levin

2 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Michael Levin

Ciocc and love

You know that feeling you get as the sun is setting, the weekend is winding down, and you just wanna get out and ride (the Ciocc!) ... and…

Started by Michael Levin

0 May 20, 2012

The Blue Ciocc

I just love this bike. If I my legs were a little longer it would be PERFECT! It's a blue, blue Ciocc and it's a beauty. I got it a few y…

Started by Michael Levin

0 May 14, 2012

The GCC - Gainesville Cycling Club

The Gainesville Cycling Club (Florida) is one of the largest cycling clubs around. They had a meeting last week which yours truly attended…

Started by Michael Levin

1 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Tim Kinney

A Trip to Villin Cycle Works

(photo from the Villin website) I was browsing craigslist for bikes and ran across a "locally made" Villin fixie for $1200 "originally $…

Started by Michael Levin

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Michael Levin

Ideale Saddle & Old 10 Speed Bikes

Hey! Andy has created a Flickr group on Ideale saddles and old 10 speed bikes here. Check it out!

Started by Michael Levin

1 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Tim Kinney

Ideale Saddle no. 6

Does any one on the site own and ride an Ideale no.6 saddle? I bought an Ideale no.6 saddle online and am still waiting for it to be shipp…

Started by andrew

0 May 29, 2011

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service