Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged 'bikes' (46)

← Back to Bike Zoo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rivendell Bleriot

This is my new bike! It's en route to me now. It's a Rivendell Bleriot. I predict many fun times to come with it. Rivendell is a company f…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Nov 17, 2010

Bike of The Day {BOTD} ::: Ciöcc

The Ciöcc is a beautiful Italian bike that was designed by frame maker Giovanni Pelizzoli. The factory was founded 60 years ago in Mozzo,…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 9, 2010

How to make your Fixie...from an Elephant!

I don't usually just post articles in Zoobird discussions and say "go look", but this one is so fun to read, I just have to! http://www.el

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 5, 2010

Italian Steel, Legendary Frames and Good Vibes... It's easy as ABC

I dropped by 8th Ave Bikes and Coffee this weekend. I'm calling it ABC (or 8BC?) from now on, because I'll be talking about the good vibe…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jan 24, 2010

Ciöcc - a Beautiful Italian Bike

I'm looking at a "35-40 year old Ciöcc" tomorrow. It's possible that the ride may be as interesting as the Bianchi I've been enjoying so…

Started by Michael Levin

4 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Michael Levin

Review ::: Bike Event - Tour de KSC

The Tour de KSC occurred yesterday, October 17th, 2009. Here's the announcement from the Zoobird Events section, complete with a link to…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 18, 2009

My favorite bike shop

Recycled Cycles is a biker's bike shop in Gainesville, FL. Niles owns it. I guess what turned me on to it was Niles positive reaction to m…

Started by Michael Levin

1 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Michael Levin

Track Single Speed Road Bike

I'm putting this discussion up mainly for me because I have never seen a bike like this before, right down to the hemp on the handlebars.…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 7, 2009

Fixed Gymnastics

Jeremy Millner (JM) does some compelling expressions in fixed gear...bikes. Click on the photo above to view the set...Stay tuned!

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 5, 2009

Biking in Florida

The orange blossoms are in bloom. And, the weather is spectacular. Sunsets? Like you've never seen before... A bicycle is one of the best…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 20, 2009

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service