Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

Hey All!

Hope you're having fun weeding and getting your gardens ready for fall planting.

The contact info for bat guano is Ken Glover. He will let us have many buckets at a time, since it's for the community garden. So, you can arrange a time to meet him there and bring as many buckets as he thinks might be available. We used to have an awesome supply of covered buckets, but it seems they've disappeared. There are a few around the garden and some behind the "tool shed".

If you have more buckets, plan on making a trip to get the guano, or have made a trip and have gotten some for all, you can let the whole group know by replying to all.

Also, it'd be great to get a load or two of manure. Sh'mal used to coordinate this, and he's no longer in the state.(Sh'mal, if you could send out any contact info on your sources, that'd be great.) There's a new gardener, Richard who's got an available truck for such a haul. Again, please reply to All if you're interested in coordinating this.

All the plots are taken at this point. There are two people on the waiting list. As the garden gets more defined (as people weed their areas), I'll be able to give them little plots by the fenceline. I think I've heard from everyone at this point; and if there are any areas that open up, please let me know!

Thanks,

Maura

Views: 7

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service