Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged '' (35)

← Back to Travelin' Zoo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike Touring and Bikepacking

Boy oh boy, I found the best online group about bike touring and bikepacking. It's on Facebook and it's called...you guessed it...Bike tour…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 13, 2018

Missoula, MT is Calling!

There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep rolling underneath the stars. -Kerouac #wanderway Insta @wanderway_ #ariverrrunsthroug…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jun 6, 2017

Delicious Prague

Prague Castle at Sunset 1995 - Taken by Michael Levin with an Audiovox SMP7600 cellphone! Usually when you read about a place you read…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 8, 2017

This is Miami (travel/music video)

This is Miami is a music video featuring a great beat and lots of interesting places. It'll liven up your day and make you think about so…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 24, 2017

The Key West Express

Did you know there's a ferry to Key West from Ft. Myers or Marco Island? It's super fun and totally beats driving! http://www.seakeywestexp

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 15, 2015

I'm at the Hawthorne Hostel!

Hello all! It's been exactly one year since my last visit to Portland and the friendly Hawthorne Hostel. It's been very hot the past few d…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jul 20, 2015

Rainbows and Smiles - Favorite Travel Photos

TGIF! I'm thinking about springtime in Crested Butte for some reason. This is one of my all time favorite photos. I took it on Elk Avenue i…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 24, 2015

Oh, Oregon!

It's that time of year. When springtime rolls around, I always start checking the driving distance from Florida to Oregon. Then, I check ai…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 21, 2015

Paragliding in Hawaii

Do you ruminate or motivate? There's so much to do out there (in the world, yeah), you only have to dream a little and bam! There you go.…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 16, 2015

Good Hostels

http://www.houstonhostel.com/ MAIL Houston International Hostel 5302 Crawford Street Houston, Texas 77004 USA eMail: resv@houstonhostel.co…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Feb 25, 2011

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service