Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

There are different kinds of Chi. Chi is "life force" in Chinese culture. We've heard of Tai Chi. Did you know there's a Chi associated with the energy you get from being in the company of others? More, more! Let's learn about Chi.

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

I honestly don't know much about Chi at all. I once had a discussion with a person about energies. He was really into positivity and how it translated from one person to another. In discussions, if a person's name was brought up with any sort of negativity surrounding it, he would ask kindly for you to change the subject or not focus on that person. He was almost always in a good mood and he also carried around a collection of rocks with him. Each color or shape represented a certain kind of energy. While on rock might give off positive energy, another one would store energy. He had one particular rock that had cracks all over it and a different array of colors. He said that when he first received the rock it was a clean and contained no colors. I find this very interesting. I would love to learn more about it.

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service