Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged 'garden' (36)

← Back to McRorie Community Gardeners
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One Love - A Great Day at the Garden 1/13/10

We have had some cold weather here in Gainesville, haven't we? Well, settle back, click the video above and listen to One Love performed…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jan 15, 2010

A Great Day at the Garden - 10/13/09

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in Gainesvile, FL. The weather is finally cooling down. That gives the flowers a chance to bloom. My…

Started by Michael Levin

3 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Sh'mal Ellenberg

Garden Pioneers

Find more videos like this on Zoobird Some of you may remember Bruce from the McRorie Community Garden. Don't worry. He hasn't passed awa…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 6, 2009

A Nice Day at the Garden

(Photos by Mike Levin) I dropped by the garden this weekend. The workday last weekend was a huge success. If you recall, the summer grow…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Sep 23, 2009

McRorie Community Garden Workday -- Saturday, Sept 12 0900-1100

Hey All, Hoping many of you can make it to the garden Saturday morning from 9-11a.m. for a workday. It would be good to get some general…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 26, 2009

Garden Thieves

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to let you know Jordan and I went to the garden yesterday and someone had stolen about 8 of our heirloom tomatoes…

Started by Yvonne Ayala

0 Jun 21, 2009

A Fine Day at the Garden - April 22, 2009

It was, in fact a fine day at the garden! I will add more to this post after dinner. I'll explain the photos in the set. You can get a pre…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 22, 2009

VeggieTrader - A Garden Trading Website

Hi Everyone, I'm working on a really interesting thesis project and stumbled upon this veggie trader Web site about a month ago. I saw Pam…

Started by Michael Levin

3 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Michael Levin

Okra in the circular plot

Hello All: I keep forgetting to mention that I planted okra in the circular plot that Ron cleared out a couple months ago. Jon had planted…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 20, 2009

Missing Plants from McRorie Garden...

Hey guys, I set a a few boxes of tomato starts out in my plot last night in order to plant them this afternoon, and when I arrived at my pl…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 20, 2009

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service