Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged 'organic' (18)

← Back to McRorie Community Gardeners
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Great Day at the Garden 1/17/10

Yesterday, I headed up to McRorie Community Garden and had a look at my patch. There were some radishes ready to pick. Thanks to Zoobird…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jan 18, 2010

One Love - A Great Day at the Garden 1/13/10

We have had some cold weather here in Gainesville, haven't we? Well, settle back, click the video above and listen to One Love performed…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jan 15, 2010

Garden Pioneers

Find more videos like this on Zoobird Some of you may remember Bruce from the McRorie Community Garden. Don't worry. He hasn't passed awa…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 6, 2009

A Nice Day at the Garden

(Photos by Mike Levin) I dropped by the garden this weekend. The workday last weekend was a huge success. If you recall, the summer grow…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Sep 23, 2009

McRorie Community Garden Workday -- Saturday, Sept 12 0900-1100

Hey All, Hoping many of you can make it to the garden Saturday morning from 9-11a.m. for a workday. It would be good to get some general…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 26, 2009

New Gardeners, Available Plots and Much Needed Workday at McRorie Community Garden

(photo by Michael Levin) We have some new gardeners and quite a few will be leaving this summer. At this point there are 4 available plot…

Started by Michael Levin

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Michael Levin

A Fine Day at the Garden - April 22, 2009

It was, in fact a fine day at the garden! I will add more to this post after dinner. I'll explain the photos in the set. You can get a pre…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 22, 2009

Note from Maura on Bat Guano 9/11/08

Hey All! Hope you're having fun weeding and getting your gardens ready for fall planting. The contact info for bat guano is Ken Glover. H…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Sep 11, 2008

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service