Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (28)

← Back to Music Zoo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Playing for Change

Turn up your volume, click on the video above and enjoy Playing for Change! "Playing for Change is a multimedia movement created to ins…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 7, 2010

It won't be long before another day

Well the sun is surely sinking down But the moon is slowly rising So this old world must still be spinning round And I still love you (ch…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 30, 2009

Beginner's Luck

I'm a music buff. My life has been filled with good vibes ever since I can remember. (click here to jump out and see the above video - wo…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jan 27, 2009

Neil Young on Creativity

photo from thrasherswheat dot org === Meanwhile, open this link to Greendale in another window if you can. You'll enjoy some nice backgro…

Started by Michael Levin

1 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Ellen Bush

Barry Sides ::: In Your Pocket!

So, there I was, minding my own business and as usual, life gave me a surprise: Barry Sides! I was just riding the new Merckx, I guess…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Nov 7, 2008

The Kalimba

The kalimba is an African insrtument that you can hear by clicking this link to Kalimba Magic. How do you pronounce kalimba? Click here to…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 8, 2008

The Piano Shop on the Left Bank

I read a book that kindled my love for music, pianos and travel. It's called The Piano Shop on the Left Bank, by Thad Carhart. It's about…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 8, 2008

Singing in Dakar

Life in Dakar is full of music. A woman sings at the end of the day... Why don't we sing more? Have you heard impromptu singing and music m…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jul 11, 2008

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service