Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged '' (35)

← Back to Travelin' Zoo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Natural Orlando

(photo from wikipedia) I heard a barred owl this morning. There are so many beautiful, natural things to see and experience in Orlando. I…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Nov 7, 2010

Getting Itchy + Not liking the Contemporary Airline Industry = A Road Trip in the making

There I times when things line up in one's life and sort of lay out our plans for us.  As if I can't make a decision on my own or simply sa…

Started by Seth Sovak

1 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Michael Levin

Green Tortoise Hostel, San Francisco

I'm headed out tomorrow to SF and staying at the Green Tortoise Hostel (and my bud Mike's house) I'll be dividing time between SF and Berk…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Sep 17, 2010

Traveling in a Westfalia

I finally found the Westie I've been searching for: http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/mikelevin/4750737391/ do any of you have one? they are th…

Started by Michael Levin

11 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Michael Levin

Les Rapides, at The Congo River

Les Rapides, at The Congo River with children swimming, a boat and Kinshasha, DRC on the far shore. A new set of photos at the Flickr link…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 31, 2010

Notes from Brazzaville, Republic of Congo

I've blogged a lot about this place and why I am here, so I'll summarize (read www.facebook.com/mikelevin http://jroller.com/Sandymounts

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 28, 2010

{BotD} Bike of the Day ::: Bilenky

Bilenky This Bilenky bike was parked in front of the Whole Foods in Winter Park, FL. It’s fitted with couplers that allow you to break i…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 25, 2010

Get Spiritual, Eat Sweet, or Give Kombucha a Kick ::: You Pick!

There’s a book called “Finding God in the Garden”, by Balfour Brickner… You can read (I like it) or you can go outside and discover a…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jul 9, 2010

The Farm

I remember the house next to Lucy Brown’s. She and I would drop by as we ran around playing back in the 60’s. We’d go inside and he’d be p…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jul 5, 2010

My favorite hostels

I love hostels. You meet people. Hostels have kitchens. Hostels have patios with good vibes, chi, energy. I have a few favorites. NW Host…

Started by Michael Levin

2 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Michael Levin

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service