Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged 'bicycle' (16)

← Back to Bike Zoo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike Touring and Bikepacking

Boy oh boy, I found the best online group about bike touring and bikepacking. It's on Facebook and it's called...you guessed it...Bike tour…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 13, 2018

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Schwinn hybrid

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Schwinn hybrid. Mr. Ed is 6'4". This large MTB has evolved into a mega comfy commuter. Dave (Bikes n More) re-ri…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 14, 2015

A Very Nice Gary Fisher Touring Bike

Win put this Gary Fisher together. Its an American Gary Fisher frame. I think Win said it's an 90's frame. Win built the wheels. His fir…

Started by Michael Levin

1 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Chandra

Bicycle Travel with Kurt in Peru (right now!)

Kurt's blog is especially good today with photos of biking through Peru. Remind yourself it's a big, fun world out there waiting to be expl…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Nov 12, 2013

Miles Mathia ridin his Bike

Elevated Engineering: Miles Mathia - Volume 3 from Nicholas Luvaul on Vimeo. Miles Mathia going hard. Two days worth of filming. Filmed/E…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 26, 2013

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Kona

There I was, all geared up for a conference in Boulder and I found myself looking at Couchsurfing. No sooner did I post, Wyndham Pounds co…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 21, 2013

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Tim Kinney's bike

Tim Kinney builds fine bikes. This bike is a prime example. I'll let Tim describe the details, but suffice it to say, it's both visual…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 20, 2013

Guerciotti Dream - Bike of the Day

"Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Guerciotti - this bike is something special. It's everything an Italian road bike...loves to be. Right down to…

Started by Michael Levin

10 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Michael Levin

A Fabulous Ciocc

This is a beautiful vintage Ciocc. Click on the photo to go to the set. Pelizzoli World (the bike shop that made it) favorited it! It's al…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Sep 20, 2011

Any tips on how to install a kickstand on my bike without totally messing up the paint?

(lovely photo from LovelyBicycle)   Get an old rubber inner tube. Cut two strips to wrap around the chainstays.These rubber strips must be…

Started by Michael Levin

0 May 3, 2011

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service