Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged 'preserve' (8)

← Back to Bike Zoo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike Grease and Coffee ::: Kurt Sandiforth's Bicycle Tour Round the World

Kurt Sandiforth dropped by the Bike Preserve on his way to South America. At first, I was amazed and intrigued by his plans. He had alrea…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Dec 10, 2013

1975 NOS Atala Grand Sport

Here's a NOS Atala Grand Sport. It was rescued from one of those abandoned storage units. I got it from the rescuer after he looked it up…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 13, 2013

Basso ::: 1980's classic road bike from Italy

This is one of the best road bikes around. It's a Basso. All Campagnolo, hand sewn leather wrapped handlebars, rides like ice. Love it. Wha…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Apr 13, 2013

Miles Mathia ridin his Bike

Elevated Engineering: Miles Mathia - Volume 3 from Nicholas Luvaul on Vimeo. Miles Mathia going hard. Two days worth of filming. Filmed/E…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 26, 2013

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Bamboo Bike

Today's Bike of the Day {BotD} is a bamboo bike spotted by Dan (the man) Kahn. Bamboo is an interesting material. The sinewy fibers make i…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 22, 2013

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Kona

There I was, all geared up for a conference in Boulder and I found myself looking at Couchsurfing. No sooner did I post, Wyndham Pounds co…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 21, 2013

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Tim Kinney's bike

Tim Kinney builds fine bikes. This bike is a prime example. I'll let Tim describe the details, but suffice it to say, it's both visual…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 20, 2013

Bike of the Day {BotD} ::: Tomis Aycock's artisan bike with horns and carpeted seat

Tomis Aycock's artisan bike with horns and carpeted seat. "I welded together some bedframe into a jig that I bent six layers of 1/4" bir…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 14, 2013

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service