Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged 'homeless' (32)

← Back to Caring Zoobirds
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOME VAN NEWSLETTER 8/14/10 ::: GAINESVILLE SAYS GOODBYE TO FATHER GILLESPIE

Father John Gillespie, Director of St. Augustines Church and Catholic Student Center, long-time board member of St. Francis House, and a st…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 15, 2010

Home Van Pet Care Project Newletter - August 2010

Posting this for Elizabeth Howard, with thanks for her wonderful work. HOME VAN PET CARE PROJECT NEWS:  August 2010 From:    Elizabeth Ho…

Started by Priscilla Caplan

0 Aug 9, 2010

Some Things Are Happening Here

Sh'mal asked me to post this for him. Some of you know him as a social worker, others for his help with the homeless in Gainesville, FL.…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jul 3, 2010

HOME VAN NEWSLETTER 6/28/10

GPD STEPS UP TO THE PLATE I am deeply grateful and happy to let you know that the Gainesville Police Department is joining in the effort t…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jun 29, 2010

RALLY Against Meal Limits Feb.13 @ Gainesville Downtown Plaza

Please join us for a FREE rally against meal limits at the Downtown Plaza on Sat. Feb. 13 from 2-4pm, and help spread the word by forwardi…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Feb 5, 2010

1/25 Gainesville City Commission meeting on Meal Limits

This coming Monday at 6pm the City Commission is scheduled to take up the limits on food distribution by places of religious assembly, as…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jan 18, 2010

Home Van - Point-in-Time Survey (Sponsored by the National Coalition for the Homeless)

On Tuesday, January 26, the Home Van will be doing our bit in the annual Point-in-Time Survey. It is a 24-hour effort, sponsored by the Nat…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jan 15, 2010

Homeless at Holiday Time

Holiday time can be miserable, especially if you're on the street. Extreme conditions can be euphoric, too. I interviewed Richard Emerso…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Dec 26, 2009

Home Van Newsletter 9/1/09

GUERILLA LUNCH-FARE That is what I call the food people are bringing to the perimeter of St. Francis House and to the downtown plaza to gi…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Sep 1, 2009

Update on bringing bag lunches to St. Francis House perimeter

Dear Friends, Two of our readers went to the St. Francis House perimeter at 11 a.m. today and found it already deserted. SFH starts lunch…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Aug 17, 2009

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service