Zoobird

Dangerously organic!

All Discussions Tagged '' (35)

← Back to Travelin' Zoo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Organic Yucatan

Yucatan communities have the hip social patterns we seek out in places like Santa Fe, NM, Crested Butte, CO and Portland, OR. One I loved…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Mar 15, 2010

Nepal - Travel Hints and Observations

Kristian Stiegler is in Pokhara, Nepal right now. Kris, thanks for the informative posts on Facebook. They are fascinating: you've excite…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Jan 6, 2010

Visit Peru - with Cesar Dominguez, a Peruvian young man of Honor!

I want to introduce you all to Cesar Dominguez, a Peruvian travel guide that made my visit to Peru a great success! I've just sent Cesar a…

Started by Michael Levin

0 May 20, 2009

Frugal Portland

(Photo by Leah Nash of the NYTimes from the article referenced below) I love Portland. The people, the climate, culture and scenery are j…

Started by Michael Levin

1 May 13, 2009
Reply by Behr@ng

Couchsurfing

It's the buzz. Everybody's talking about Couchsurfing. It's a place where you can line up a couch to sleep on. And, more. Have any of you…

Started by Michael Levin

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Cara hines

The Abominable Snowmansion

Taos's famous Abominable Snowmansion's reputation is phenomenal. I've heard of this hostel all over the world. When I've asked people what…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Dec 18, 2008

Central Park Hostel

I just got an email from Drue, former co-owner of Jockamo's, Orlando's best Cajun restaurant, hooking me up with a friend of hers who is…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Nov 19, 2008

Portland Hawthorne Hostel ::: Sunday Lunch Buffet!

The Portland Hawthorne Hostel is one of my favorite hostels in the world. It's in Portland, Oregon. Many of you Zoobirds have been to…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Nov 16, 2008

Cape Verde Islands

The temptation to go to Cape Verde is strong after spending the last hour talking with my Senegalese friend Lamine Ba. Click here to see w…

Started by Michael Levin

0 Oct 7, 2008

McMenamin's

I am about to go to Portland and meant to stay at NW Hostel, my fav. They're booked up except for the 25th and 26th. So, I am spending the…

Started by Michael Levin

5 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Michael Levin

RSS

About

Michael Levin created this Ning Network.

Translate Zoobird

The Zoobird Bookshelf

Click here to visit the Zoobird Bookshelf

Your donation helps to support this website!

Zoobird

Promote Your Page Too

Reading List

Badge

Loading…

Show your colors!

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service